A refuge for skiing and snowboarding, hiking…
GPS 35 ° 54 “01.05 S | 70 ° 16 ‘49.38 W
The refuge includes a building housing a 24-seater with 6 rooms of 6 to 4 people. Ability to double depending on occupancy. The rooms are not heated.
A second building where the kitchen, dining room, lounge, drying the material heated by a wood stove fireplace and kerosene stove.
Outside, in front of the sanctuary are the baths. 6 pools at different temperatures from 37 to 42 degrees, ferruginous water.
A final building 50 meters from the refuge where the toilets and showers.
Drinking water comes from a natural source mineral.
Full board includes:
- 1 breakfast
- 1 lunch bag
- 1 tea
- 1 dinner
In addition, wine and beer.
- Airplane over San Rafael Mendoza or via Buenos Aires or Santiago
- By bus or taxi to Malargue
- Taxi to Las Loïc
- Every Sunday morning a bus that Malargue-Las Loicas / Las loicas-Malargue
- Most stays are Sunday to Sunday
- Las Loicas we pick you up in 4 × 4 and snow hides or walk up Cajon
- You must carry all your equipment required for your stay at the shelter in your backpack
- Return: ski until the end of snow and 4 × 4 or on horseback to Las Loicas
- Return transfer is charged